when it comes to Antarctica, yes, some of it is warming (about 10%), but this is due to under-ocean volcanoes in the area. (in fact, there are over a million under-ocean volcanoes in the world, and this is often disregarded.) while the rest of Antarctica — 90% of the continent — is actually getting colder, with its thick ice shield rapidly growing.
when it comes to the Arctic, there is again a similar situation, the warm air and water systems hit the glaciers in different places at different times, causing some to melt while the rest 90% of glaciers are growing. there is no threat of a massive ice sheet breaking off and falling into the ocean, the only thing falling in the Arctic is the over-all temperatures.
of course the HARP project in Alaska is a weather-modification Tesla technology which is being used in selected areas for a long time now. The so-called chem-trails are, in this case, sorts of Barium salts, which are spread in the upper atmosphere to make the air more conductive and thus more effective for the HARP use. the chem-trails program is not limited to only weather-modifications but is also used for other nefarious activities.
HARP and similar projects are often responsible for various local weather anomalies, such as wild temperature fluctuations, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes.
the global temperatures are dropping steadily while ocean levels are actually falling world-wide and not rising as the pop media would like us to believe.
the solar activity is the key to global temperatures. while the sun activity was intensifying in the 1990s (lots of sun-spots), there was a bit of global warming. but in the last 3 years the sun-spots are all gone! this is why the whole earth has been freezing recently.
the earth is at the end of its 11th warm cycle, that we know about, and is over-due to enter another 80,000 years of the Ice Age, when the civilization is brought to its knees and to the equatorial belt, mainly on the African continent. This would explain continued genocide of the African population using debt, fear, fatigue, hunger, disease, and poisonous vaccination against phony “viruses” such as the HIV/AIDS or the West Nile “virus”.
in conclusion, theUniverse.name does not support global warming hysteria nor its proponents’ claims of rising global temperatures and the world’s ocean levels.
stay calm and carry on.
Idiosyntactix Strategic Arts & Sciences Alliance
the last high priest of the universe